Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Clare Bear

     Here are some more pictures of my little Clare Bear! 







     We all love holding Clare!  We take turns with her all day.  Mom and Dad hardly get to hold her because we are always asking to.


 Sunday while the men in the family were at church mom and Clare stayed home and she slept like this for 3 hours. 
My dad and I  think Clare looks like my little brother Eli.  I held this picture next to Eli's face and they looked a lot alike!



     I am so happy she is here.  We waited for her for so long.  She is so cute.  I love her so much!  I am so thankful to God for her! 


      


3 comments:

  1. Yay! More pictures. Thanks Colin. She is so sweet and it warms my heart to see all the love she is getting, and will always get, from her brothers and sis.(and mom and dad too, of course.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics!
    She is soooooo adorable!!!
    Hope to see you guys soon!
    cya,
    Loren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I cannot wait to meet her in person! :D She looks so sweet! Even before I scrolled down to your comments about how you and your dad thinks she looks like Ethan, I said that I thought she looked like him! lol she is so cute! I hope yall come see us soon! :)

    ReplyDelete