Saturday, June 11, 2011

Moving In

  

 I haven't posted in a while because I have been super busy.  We moved into our new house last week and I love it. We have boxes EVERYWHERE. (I would have posted about the house sooner but we just got Internet access yesterday.)
 These pictures were taken the night before we moved in. 
  On top of moving into a new house I also have a new baby sister and she can slow our unpacking down quite a bit.  I love her so very much!
I love this picture of her.  She looks so cute. 

      Right now we are focusing on getting the kitchen and the bedrooms done.  The kitchen is almost finished.  I love the neighborhood we are in.  This is the best house we have ever owned.  I am so happy to be out of our rental house.  *This house is a better color for me, it is blue (the rental house was pink).*



     I hope we can get back into our normal way of life soon.  Life here is pretty crazy.  Mom is starting to cook in our new kitchen and it is good to be eating her food again.  I was getting sick of take out!  I am so happy to spend this time with my best friends.(my family)  God has really blessed me with a wonderful family and a great new house.  Thank you God!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! The house looks awesome! I bet y'all are so relieved to have finally moved!! Clare is adorable! I can't wait to see her. In person. I mean seriously, I'm dying here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture of you with Clare. She so tiny! And I love your new house. I cannot wait to visit and see you all.

    ReplyDelete