Sunday, April 15, 2012

Our Weekend

This weekend was a "work" weekend.  Some weekends are for work and some weekends are for play.  Friday and Saturday we worked and today (Sunday) we rested.  We got a lot done around our house and I must say it looks and feels good.



Mom and I sprayed our milk can black.  It was formerly a dark green to match the dark green shutters of our home in Knoxville.  We all decided we like the black better.


Ethan dug up one dead bush.  Not sure what happened to it but all our other plants are fine.


Dad pressure washed our back porch (and himself).


Dad, Mom, Ethan, Nic, Eli, and myself did the mulch.  For 2 days we were spreading mulch all across the front and down the side of our house.  I wish I would have taken a before and after picture, or some pictures of Nic and Eli, but...I was working!!



Clare Grace supervised.





For dinner mom made this

Chicken braid or something.  She takes pictures of food for her blog and I use them.
And dessert, this

Turtle Cake.


On Sunday we rested.  After church we like to read the paper.  We get 5 Sunday papers delivered so that Mom can have 5 sets of the coupons.  This works out great because we can each have our own paper.





*I apologize that there are no pictures of Mom or Eli in this post.  Mom hides from the camera and Eli, well, I will get him next time!!!

What did you do with your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment