Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mother's Day

     Somehow each year Mother's Day always sneaks up on me.  It seems like each year I am unprepared.  Each year I say,"next year I will do better".  Well.....this year I am saying that again.  My Mom says what we did was great and she loved all of it, but I think she deserved more.  I am already planning for next year so Mom, you just wait until next year it will be The Greatest Mother's Day ever!

     This year we all made Mom cards or wrote her letters, bought her earrings, and Ethan and I made her a pie she really loved.





     The pies were really good.  I'm happy we made them.


  I felt bad because Mom made lunch on Mother's Day.  I tried to help her as much as I could.  Ethan made chicken salad with Mom and it was delicious!
 
 Before we ate lunch Dad read Proverbs 31:10-31 and we pointed out some of the things a godly woman does and pointed out the similarities with Mom.

My Mom is a Wonderful Mom!  I love her so much!  She is a great teacher and a great parent. She is kind and understanding. She is loving AND she is and expert cook!!!   I don't know what I would do without her!
I love you Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment