Sunday, July 1, 2012

Best Dad in the World

 





  This year on Father's Day, Mom made a delicious meal, Olivia made Dad a cute and creative gift, and we boys bought him some gifts and cards.  Also, Olivia made Dad some really special cupcakes. 

 Here are some of Dad's gifts.  They may seem crazy but we know what Dad likes.





Clare giving Daddy kisses!
 We all love our dad so much!

Mom's good cooking - Parmesan Chicken, squash &onions, peas and cheddar garlic biscuits!
My dad is a wonderful dad.  He is a great teacher, coach, family leader and he is also very funny.  
Dad is very smart (and I'm thankful since he is my Algebra II teacher).  Dad is a godly man who teaches us the Bible and demonstrates Christian character.  He is super strong and by example he shows us how to be men.  I love him so much.  I am thankful God gave me my dad.  I really feel he is the best dad in the world.   

No comments:

Post a Comment