Wednesday, November 14, 2012

NACA Soccer Tournament 2012

     Ethan and I were blessed to be able to play in the NACA soccer tournament again this year.

Last year we came in 2nd in Division Two.  This year we came in 4th in Division One! (Our record was 3-2)  So this year our team played better than last year and we could have done a lot better if we would have had our whole team.  5 of our players were either hurt before the tournament or they got hurt during the tournament.  I started every game and played all of them in their entirety except one, while Ethan also got lots of playing time!

I was a little upset when the tournament was over because being a senior it was my last time to ever play soccer at Fort Bluff.  Now I just can't wait for the spring season to start!








Go Patriots!

1 comment:

  1. We had our last race of the year at Fort Bluff last Saturday. Such a gorgeous place.... good job to y'all! Patriots rock. :)

    ReplyDelete