Tuesday, January 8, 2013

I'm Lovin It!



     My feet are killing me.  I am so tired.  My back hurts.  But I am happy!  I have a job!!!!!!  Ethan and I both have been  hired by McDonald's.  Today was our second day.  The last two days we have been getting up at 6:30am and getting to work at 8am and working until 4pm.  It has been lots of fun!  I have learned the system really fast.  All the people we work with and wait on are extremely nice.  The time flies by with McDonald's being slammed all day.  It is nice because we get a 66 % discount on our food (not that we should eat a lot of McDonald's food.  I am really liking this job way more than I thought I would!  It is also an added bonus getting to work with your best friend.  We both have been helping each other if we have questions about something at work.  McDonald's is a great place to work.......well at least the one in Ooltewah, Tennessee.  I have to go to bed now.  Got to get up early in the morning and go to work!  There are hashbrowns to drop and coffee to brew.



Ethan I in our snazzy uniforms! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you guys. I'd be "lovin it" more if you would write another blog soon:)

    ReplyDelete