Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Here's Eli!!!


Here's an update on Eli........

Eli just finshed his basketball season.  He loved it!!!  Eli is really good at sports.  I think his favorite sport is basketball.  Basketball is my favorite sport too. Eli and I have a lot in common and basketball is just one of those things. We love to shoot basketball together in our driveway.

Eli recently celebrated his eighth birthday.  He had a  party with his friend Garrison. They had a huge party at Pump It Up, with 25 friends!!  It was a lot of fun playing in the enormous party area with a boxing ring, and an obstacle course and sliding down a 22 ft slide!  Eli loved his party!!  This was the biggest thing he had ever done to celebrate his birthday.

Eli really is a great kid!  He is also very funny. Mom says Eli  keeps her humble.  I love Eli so much.  He looks up to me as a role model. (Guess I better watch what I say and do!)   I hope he grows up to be a godly man. I want to do all I can to help him.  I thank God for giving me Eli as one of my little brothers!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness time flies. It is hard to believe he is 8 years old. It seems like Nic and Preston should still be 8 years old. Great post, Colin. I am sure this made Eli feel very special.

    Love ya,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Colin,
    I just realized that he is driving my Suburban and Amanda is the passenger. How funny!!!! Wonder where they were going??? DUDES???

    Love ya,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, is that Eli driving my Suburban. I do believe Amanda is the passenger. Wonder where they were going???? DUDES!!!!

    I know you writing this post about Eli made him feel really good. You did a good job..

    Love ya,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete