Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

     We are headed to Chattanooga!  Our home is sold and we are leaving Knoxville April 21st!  We have rented a house in Chattanooga for 6 months to live in while we house hunt.  I'm so excited about moving to a new city!  We are going to spend our spring & summer checking out all of the cool stuff to do in Chattanooga!!  To all our friends...Feel free to come and visit us!  (There are so many neat things to do in Chattanooga.)

     Goodbye special friends.  Goodbye church we love.  Goodbye Meadows of Millertown.  WE WILL MISS YOU!!!!!!

Pardon me boy (s), is that the Chattanooga Choo Choo?  (my mom wanted me to put that)

Zephaniah 3:17  The Lord your God is in your midst,  a mighty one who will save;  He will rejoice over you with gladness;  He will quiet you by His love;  He will exult over you with loud singing.

3 comments:

  1. Happy and Sad at the same time. What better place for a Train master's family to go than the town of the Chattanooga Choo-choo!!! Let us know how we can help in anyway. We love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have an awesome attitude about this Colin. I'm happy things are working out so well. Have fun exploring my birthplace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED Chattanooga the two times I have been there, and would LOVE to go again sometime. Be sure to check out Rock City, and Ruby Falls!!

    ReplyDelete