Monday, June 21, 2010

How to Part Your Hair With Attitude

     A lady woke one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed that she had only three hairs on her head.  ''Well'', she said, ''I think I will braid my hair today''.  So she did, and she had a wonderful day.
    The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed she only had two hairs on her head.  ''Hmmm,'' she said, "I think I will part my hair in the middle today''.  So she did, and she had a great day.
    The next day, she woke up, looked in the mirror, and noticed that she only had one hair on her head.  ''Well'' she said, ''I think I will wear my hair in a ponytail.''  So she did, and she had a grand day.
     The next day, she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that there wasn't a single hair on her head.  ''Yea,'' She exclaimed.  ''I don't have to fix my hair today.''
     
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING!!

-Author unknown
   
 ''Whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.'' -Philippians 4:8

No comments:

Post a Comment