Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Mom

     A wonderful loving lady.  A beautiful woman.  A great cook.  She loves me more than anyone else on this earth.  She went through a lot of pain to bring me into this world.  I learned everything I know from her.  She does her best to make me happy.  Without her I would have nothing.  She has raised me up in the Lord.  She is Godly.  She is a great christian. If I didn't have her my life would be a train wreck.  Her food, nothing compares to her food.  She is a five star chef.  She is my teacher.  She spends her days teaching me.  She never gets angry at me, no matter what I do!  She is a wonderful wife to my father.  Always doing what he asks.  She runs his house and takes care of his children.  She is a friend to everybody.  Always helping others.  This is none other than my Mom!

2 comments: