Thursday, February 3, 2011

Haircuts

In my family we don't always go to the barber shop to get our hair cut.  Sometimes my mom cuts our hair.  She has cut our hair for as long as I can remember.  I like it better when she does it.  She knows how we like it and it saves a lot of money.  I think she likes cutting our hair or she doesn't mind doing it because she does it a lot.  Here are some pictures of her last cut.
   Here she is cutting Nic's hair in the middle of the KITCHEN, where we eat!!!!!!
Normally she does it out on the deck but this day it was cold so she decided to do it inside.  (please don't call the health department )

                       Here is Eli needing a hair cut BAD!!!!    BEFORE


                                                             AFTER

My mom is skilled at a lot of things and hair cutting is just one of them.

 If you were wondering why I look so handsome, it is the hair,  Thanks mom!!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha :) this makes me laugh! haircuts are really expensive! and since your mom is good at cutting hair, it works out! :) dad cuts Patrick and Preston's hair and his hair too!

    ReplyDelete