Thursday, February 3, 2011

Olivia's Birthday

On January 21st, Olivia Kaite Moran turned 5.  I can't believe she is already 5!  I remember the day she was born and man she has grown up fast!  This year for her birthday she wanted a Care Bear party.  We went to the store and bought Care Bear decorations and my mom made her a Care Bear cake.  Also for her birthday she wanted to go to the American Girl Doll store in Atlanta.  My mom and Olivia and Mamaw went down to Atlanta and left me to watch the other kids.  While they were gone we decorated the house and got it ready for the party.

This is the cake my Mom made, amazing isn't it? 

For part of Olivia's party we had a tea party.




Olivia had a great day!!  I can't believe she is 5.  I hope she has a wonderful year this year.    I love being her big brother! 
Olivia and Mamaw

2 comments:

  1. awesome!!! love that cake! I can't believe how big Olivia is now either! Time flies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww.... Tell her a late "Happy Birthday!" from us Moresls! :)

    ReplyDelete