Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Blessed

     My family is the best!  I love my family so much!  I love having a bunch of siblings.  It is great having brothers.  There is always someone to talk to, someone to play with, and someone to love.  We are never ever bored in my family.  There is always something going on!
    I don't remember life before Ethan and Nicholas.  As long as I can remember I have had brothers.  We are all so close to one another.  We hardly ever fight. We all like the same things.  We all love to play the same sports.  When one of us is hurt we are all hurt, when one of us is happy, we are all happy.  I love my brothers!

    Having a sister is great too!  She is so cute and funny.  She is always telling us how much she loves us and she always has something funny to say.  She loves for us to play with her and we love to play with her.  (which can kind of be distracting during school.)  She is also very smart.  While we are doing school she tries to do school too.  She writes all her letters and copies bible verses and even reads herself books she has memorized.
     Soon I am going to have 2 sisters!  I can't wait!  I love babies.  My mom has less then 7 weeks to go.  Olivia is going to seem so old when the new baby comes.  She is going to be a big help.  She talks about the baby coming everyday.

     God has really blessed me with a great family!  I have two wonderful parents and four great brothers and a cute sister and a sister on the way.  Thank you God!


  

1 comment: