Sunday, March 27, 2011

My youngest brother Eli is now 9 years old!
For his birthday he wanted to go to Pump It Up,  so that's what we did.  On Friday we went out to lunch to Burger King, and then headed over to Pump It Up and played for a good 3 hours.  Eli and the whole family had a blast!

One of the best parts was that Dad got to play with us!

Ethan had soccer practice that night so Eli went with Dad and Ethan to soccer.  He wanted to have homemade pizza for his dinner so while he was gone mom and I made a couple of pizzas. We also decorated the kitchen with Star Wars stuff.   


He wanted a chocolate Star Wars Cake so my Mom made him one.
She did a great job.  It tasted even better than it looks! 
 After pizza and cake, he opened his presents.


All in all I think he had a great birthday.  I hope God gives him many more years of healthy life. 


My grandparents from Virginia came down to spend the weekend with us.


  The 25th was Eli's birthday and the 26th was Mamaw's.  While they were here we went bowling! (I love to bowl.)









I did pretty well for it being my only second time to go in many years. 

After bowling we went out to eat and then went home and gave Mamaw some presents.
 My mom made Mamaw a Cream Puff dessert for her birthday.  Yum!  I'm so proud of my mom and dad for all they did for Mamaw's birthday. 

This weekend was great.  We were able to celebrate two birthdays and spend time with family.  God is so good to us and I'm so thankful!!   

1 comment: