Monday, April 11, 2011

A Word From The Word

     Here is a great Psalm that my Dad is having us memorize.  It is kind of long but it is great for memorizing. 
    
I will sing of steadfast love and justice; to you, O Lord, I will make music.  I will ponder the way that is blameless.  Oh when will you come to me?  I will walk with integrity of heart within my house; I will not set before my eyes anything that is worthless.  I hate the work of those who fall away; it shall not cling to me.  A perverse heart shall be far from me; I will know nothing of evil.  Whoever slanders his neighbor secretly I will destroy.  Whoever has a haughty look and an arrogant heart  I will not endure.  I will look with favor on the faithful in the land, that they may dwell with me; he who walks in the way that is blameless shall minister to me.  No one who practices deceit shall dwell in my house; no one who utters lies shall continue before my eyes.  Morning by morning I will destroy all the wicked in the land, cutting off all evildoers from the city of the Lord.  Psalm 101 esv

1 comment: