Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Super Bowl Party

     If you didn't know, the Super Bowl was Sunday and the New York Giants won!
For the big game we had a family Super Bowl party and since we were pulling for the Giants we had a great night. 

Before..........


(My Mom and I went to Publix and bought all the food with coupons.)

 During.......                                                                                   



 Clare enjoyed her first ever Super Bowl.


After..............                                                                                            


                                             
      We had a wonderful time as a family!  I also won us a free pizza so the night was extra great!                                          

1 comment:

  1. I am glad the giants won too. Even thou I was not rootin' of anyone! If it had been that Broncos, it would be a differant story.........

    ReplyDelete