Monday, February 6, 2012

     Want to see my room? 



HERE IT IS...



 


Almost everything in my room is Virginia Tech.  Go Hokies!
In front of our closet doors.


 Ethan and I share a room and I wouldn't have it any other way!  We have shared a room since he was 2 and I was 4.  It works out great because we share clothes and pretty much everything else.  It's like having your best friend sleep over every night.


We have some of our favorite bible verses hanging on our wall.



And we have our trophies hanging above our beds.
Mine
Ethan's
You know we did live in Knoxville for 5 years!!



This is one of my favorite little visitors, even though she did SPIT UP ON MY BED!

3 comments:

  1. I hope that the NH Wildcats flaten VT the next time they play them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they ever play I will be in touch with you:)

    ReplyDelete