Sunday, July 24, 2011

Isn't She Cute?

     It seems like my little Clare Bear is growing up so fast.  I can't believe she will be 3 months soon.  She is getting bigger, and smarter.  I love it when we start talking to her and all of a sudden she gives us a huge grin.  She is sooo cute.

I like this picture because our family is doing devotion and so is Clare.


Olivia is a great big sister to Clare. She loves her very much.  Olivia has not been jealous at all.  She is very proud of Clare and loves when they can dress alike.



 





Clare is Eli's little buddy.  Eli is always talking and singing about "his" Clare. 


This picture is hilarious.  Ethan was holding Clare last night and we saw this and we had to take a picture.  Look at that little foot! ( Clare's not Ethan's. His foot is not little. He wears a size 13 shoe.)

I thank God every day for Clare.  We prayed for many months that God would give us a healthy baby and He did.  Clare is one of the best little sisters ever!  Thank you God!

Mom's best friends from Knoxville came down Saturday and Mom was so happy.  I'm really glad they came to visit.  They all had a great time.


No comments:

Post a Comment