Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Recent Happenings....

A bird show at Rock City




Enjoying the beauty of God's creation.
Dippin Dots!!!





Blueberry picking!

Clare doing all the work she can. 





  

The fruits of our labor.  We even gave a couple of bags to our neighbors.  After all the goodies they have brought here we thought it was the least we could do.

One of the uses of our berries...Mom's Best Ever Blueberry Muffins


  July 4th fireworks at Coolidge Park.

And our annual Independence Day soccer game.



Oh yeah, and Clare Grace being ADORABLE!






I LOVE MY LITTLE SISTERS!

3 comments:

  1. I love these pictures, Colin! That picture of the waterfall is amazing. Thanks for posting. It looks like you guys are having a fun summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Pics! Love the snapshots of the birds!
    Did you see and me that the Elf Owl and the Bald Eagle?
    ~{MD}~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Opps! I put Elf Owl, but when I looked in my bird book it said it was an Eastern Screech Owl.
    My Bad!!!!!

    ~{MD}~

    ReplyDelete