Saturday, July 2, 2011

Late Night At The Pool

      We've been having such fun since moving to our new house.  Friday night my brothers and I went to the pool to swim.  We got to the pool about 7 p.m. and thought we would swim for just a little while.  About 8 p.m. I called my Mom and asked her if we should come home.  She said we could stay as long as we wanted.  I asked her if she or Dad could come up to the pool and bring us sandwiches.  She said, "maybe".  I got back into the pool and a few minutes later Dad, Olivia and Eli showed up with a bag full of sandwiches, chips and soda.  Mom had packed us a mini picnic and we were thrilled.  We ate right away. (because swimming can make you hungry.)  After we ate, we swam for another hour or so.  We had a blast.  We were the only ones there the whole night.  I thought we would have to leave after it got dark but Ethan found a switch that turned the lights on so we got to swim after dark.  I wish I would have thought to bring my camera.  Right before we left I said,  "I need to take pictures for the blog".  I took a couple of pictures using mine and Ethan's cell phones. 


  I love it here!  I am so happy we moved to Ooltewah!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks Like a Lot of Fun!!!!!
    God Bless
    Have a Happy 4th

    ReplyDelete