Sunday, January 2, 2011

16 Years and A Great Start to 2011!

I had a wonderful 16th birthday
( even though Tennessee lost a heart breaking game).

  Here are some pictures: 
              Lunch at Burger King, with my Burger Queen! 
        Ethan treated me to Starbucks for my birthday!
         Watching the Tennessee game, I'm happy at this point.

 
                            Yummy pizza for my birthday dinner!!!!!!

           Instead of a cake I had a birthday cinnamon wheel. (love Papa Murphy's!!)






          The day after my birthday,  New Year's Eve,  friends from Knoxville came down.
We all had a great time together playing games, watching Tim Hawkins, eating tons of delicious food  and we even took Sophie on several long walks since it was soooo warm.  (in the 50s all day!)



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!

                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment