Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!

       Monday morning when I woke up I was dreading getting up. I was thinking about how fast my weekend went by, and I was thinking about having school and then I looked out my window and there was snow everywhere!!  I went into my brothers' room and woke them up and showed them the snow and they went crazy!  We all got dressed and rushed down stairs and started our morning routine. We love snow but the places we have lived in recent years don't usually get much snow.   During the night on Sunday night Chattanooga got 6 to 8 inches of that fantastic white stuff...snow!  This is the most snow we have seen since moving from Virginia 6 years ago.  We wanted to get out and play in it so bad but first we had to do some work.  After finishing up our morning routines we headed out!  Olivia and Eli were SO excited.  We played out in the snow for hours, but then we got c-o-l-d!  When we went inside my mom had a snack of popcorn and hot chocolate waiting on us.  After our snack and a little rest and reading time we went back outside again and did some more sledding.  Our neighbor has a huge hill for a front yard so we used it to sled down.  We flew down the hill!  When we came in that night we were exhausted.  Again this morning we woke up to snow!  So we got a little  school work done and went  outside.  Today we spent the day building snow forts and having snow ball fights.  I love playing in the snow!!!!!!

     
 

1 comment:

  1. We had tons of fun too.... I foresee us heading out, once again today... :)

    ~neva

    ReplyDelete