Sunday, January 2, 2011

A BIG Announcement!!

I have a big announcement to make...........I've been waiting 5 months to share this great news!!!  My big announcement is....................................... my Mom is expecting our sixth child!!!!!



 Part two of my announcement is that Mom is having a girl!!!  (Olivia wanted it to be girl so bad.  Every day she prayed,  "please God let it be a girl".  We were afraid that if it was a boy she would be heart broken.)  I can't believe God is giving us another child. I prayed for us to have another baby.  I love being a big brother and am proud to say I am the big brother of 5!!!  I can't wait until she is born.  Mom is due in May!

REASONS I LOVE BEING A BIG BROTHER:

1.  There is always someone to play with.
2.  There is always someone to love on.
3.  Someone always needs my help (and I like that!).
4.  Someone is always making me laugh.
5.  I've got my own cheering section at a ball game.
6.  There are more toys, clothes, and games when you share with a bunch of siblings.
7.  When Dad and Mom get old there will be plenty of us to take care of them.
8.  The house is more cozy because there are a lot of us.
9.  If you run out of socks there is always someone to borrow from.
10. Every night is like having a sleepover.
11.  There are always enough people to play a game.
12.  I've got best friends for life.

2 comments:

  1. Colin,
    I am excited too. I can not believe it, another girl. God knew Olivia needed a little sister to play with. Olivia and her little sister will have plenty of big brothers to look after them. Take care and see you soon....
    Love ya,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! We are so very excited for y'all! (For us too... :)) Yay for baby girls!! :)

    ~neva

    ReplyDelete