Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Word From The Word

     Here is a chapter of the Bible I think is great to memorize.  I just did.    

Psalm chapter 3 esv

O Lord, how many are my foes!  Many are rising against me; many are saying of my soul, there is no salvation for him in God.  But you, O Lord are a shield about me, my glory and the lifter of my head.  I cried aloud to the Lord, and he answered me out of his holy hill.  I lay down and slept; I woke again, for the Lord sustained me.  I will not be afraid of many thousands of people who have set themselves against me all around.  Arise O Lord!   Save me, O my God!  For you strike all my enemies on the cheek; you break the teeth of the wicked.  Salvation belongs to the Lord;  your blessings be on your people.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment